Privacy and Data policy
Collection of your information
Personal Data Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site such as online chat, loan balance checking, loan repayment and promise to pay campaign creation. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Derivative Data Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site and other interactions with the website and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
Facebook Permissions The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data from Social Networks User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat etc.], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks our website might capture some of these information if you grant us access.
Mobile Device Data Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Third-Party Data Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of your information
- Offer loan details
- Customized repayment plan
- Offer financial educational information
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your debt across lending platforms.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your debt or payment plan.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
Disclosure of your information
By Law or to Protect Rights If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
[Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with partner platforms, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of your Information
Policy for Children
Control for Do-Not-Track Features
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below